Join the Makeover Monday team and help us make the project bigger and better.
Bring your enthusiasm and be ready to grow your skills and your network.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Makeover Monday Internship
We are looking to grow our team by finding a fantastic intern who will work with us on running the MakeoverMonday project as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Are passionate about data and data visualisation
- Are data literate with an understanding of data analysis
- Pay meticulous attention to detail, delivering high-quality output
- Are well-organised with great time management skills
- Are looking for an opportunity to broaden your project management skills
- Have around three hours per week you are willing to volunteer for the project
- Are based in London – because we will meet face to face regularly for planning sessions
What does the internship look like?
We’re looking for someone to manage the following processes for and with us:
- Regular website updates to maintain a schedule of the regular webinars and events as well as our community gallery makeover showcases
- Running our BrightTALK platform to add new content, promote existing content and manage webinar registrations, as well as coordination between presenters
- Create new content for the website, particularly ‘how-to’ style content to help new participants join the project
- Manage submissions and maintain the submissions tracker
What do we offer?
We will make it worth your while:
- Gain valuable project management experience
- Grow your network with experts from the data visualisation community
- Learn valuable skills related to website (WordPress), content and events management, as well as content creation and social media management
- Become an integral part of the Makeover Monday team and the wider data community
- Receive strong references for your future jobs
To express your interest in this role, please fill in the form below.
- The role is based in London.
- This is an unpaid internship. Makeover Monday is a free community project run entirely by volunteers. We cannot offer you payment but what we do offer is gaining great experiences, valuable skills as well as references for future jobs.